I am a bit of a traditionalist. No, I am a dyed-in-the-wool-there-are-things-that-should-be-done-and-things-that-should-not-be-done sort of guy.
1. I lean toward the notion that for everything there is a season, and all things should be done in an orderly fashion. (This does not rule out fun and spontaneity.)
2. The progression of the seasons requires me to celebrate Christmas after I have concluded the Thanksgiving celebration.
3. The annual Christmas bickering is already in full swing. It's annoying.
4. "Put Christ back in Christmas." What nonsense. Put Christ in your life and live your life in emulation of His.
5. Chastise the heathen for his failure to say "Merry Christmas." Or heaven forbid that he should say "Happy holidays." Please. Take a greeting of good will in the spirit of good will, no matter the wording.
6. Or, be all offended when someone does say "Merry Christmas," or puts up a Christian symbol, or reminds you that Christmas is somehow connected to Christ. Get really hot about it. No. Stop being offended at everything and appreciate that people can love one another and care for each other regardless of their personal beliefs. "Live and let live"? Yeah, that.
7. Season of "Peace and goodwill." Verily. Let it be.