The church will never be able to accomplish what the household is called to do.
- There is something special about the family environment.
- Whenever something is not right in the home, it affects everything else.
- The home is the environment for discipling.
- Worship should be a place where salvation and freedom is expressed and then experienced.
Salvation and freedom is Someone you take home with you.
- It is about relationship.
- Bringing Christ home with you is the answer
Enforcing rules and doctrines is not the answer. Bring home Christ and He alone. Jesus is the answer.
- The relationship with Christ matters.
- It is Jesus plus nothing.
- "I have accepted Jesus." The truth is, Jesus has accepted us.
- Everything you do in the faith and family is going to affect the outcome.
- My faith is not a faith that dies with me; it lives on.
To change the trajectory of our entire generation, the church must step outside its walls!The Power: Every chain can be broken in the name of Jesus!
The jailer asks, "What must I do to be saved?" The response is, "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you shall be saved and your household."
The jailer believed, and he and his entire household were saved and baptised.
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
Pastor Johnny Blair