Thursday, October 17, 2019

Laughter doeth good like a medicine?


The wife is reading Land of Wolves, by Craig Johnson.  This afternoon as we were sitting in our sun room she got my attention and read a passage to me in which this exchange took place between two of the characters.
 "So what are we doing about the wolf problem?"
"I think the Game and Fish are capturing them, neutering them, then releasing them." 
"They do understand that the problem is the wolves eating the sheep and not screwing them, right?"
I got truly concerned that we were going to be unable to stop the seemingly uncontrollable laughter that ensued

The thought actually crossed my mind that one or both of us might die laughing!

🤩🤩

4 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Upon reading this excerpt, a similar problem ensued in this domicile. Thanks, brother. I needed that today.

vanilla said...

Chuck, good. Some things just have to be shared.

Lin said...

Oh my...that's hilarious!

vanilla said...

Lin, that it is!