I Peter 2
We must grow beyond adolescent problems.
I Corinthians 2:1-3
We learn to live obediently as children of God.
I Corinthians 13:11; I Peter 1:13-14
As we grow in grace we become like Christ.
Romans 8:29-30; I Peter 1:15-18
- Everything in life should point forward.
- In spiritual life it is imperative that we learn how to grow.
- We like the freedom of adulthood but not the responsibility: not going to happen.
- "Grow up in salvation." I Peter 2
- Spiritual growth should be normal. I Peter 1
- Adjust life to live obediently to the will of God.
- Christ commands love God, love people.
- As we walk with Christ we are destined to become like Him.
- It is God's will that we grow up in our salvation.
Make Christ the center of all you do and you will find yourself in the center of His will.
Seek the face of God so that when others see you they will see the face of Jesus.
God expects big things of everyone. He desires and wills that we grow up in our salvation.
Pastor Johnnie Blair